Nursing pads (or breast pads) is a piece of cloth or disposable pad. It's a very useful breastfeeding accessory. It needs to be placed in a breastfeeding bra to absorb breast milk leaking from the breast to help prevent embarrassment and protect clothing from stains. Disposable breastfeeding pads are very common and you can easily find them online or in specialty stores. Reusable pads can be cleaned and used up. These may be cheaper than disposable ones. It is necessary to replace the breast pad when it is wet to keep the nipple clean and dry.
Types of nursing pads
There are many different kinds of anti overflow pads on the market, such as disposable nursing pads, reusable breast pads, silicone pads, homemade nursing pads and hydrogel pads. You can choose your own type according to your needs. However, we do not recommend that mothers use silicone gel and homemade anti overflow pads, because unsuitable materials can cause skin irritation.
Advantages of disposable breastfeeding pads
- Now many mothers are office workers, disposable breastfeeding pads are convenient to carry and use. So disposable breastfeeding pads will be more suitable.
- The best nursing pad is made of fluff pump + sap, Non woven fabric, tissue paper, Breathable waterproof film, adhesive tape,/ and release paper. This can ensure that the mat can absorb more emulsion and has good air permeability.
- On the back of the best disposable breastfeeding pads, there is a sticker to prevent the pad from falling off, which can ensure that the pad will not drop even if it is strenuous exercise.
The precautions for using the breast pad are as follows:
- As the high nutritional milk is easy to breed bacteria, it is recommended to replace it every 3-4 hours.
- Store it in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Please keep it out of the reach of infants to avoid accidents.
- Please clean the nipples with warm water before feeding the baby.
Yeesain has the best nursing pads for sale. If you need it, feel free to contact us.
The nursing pads have five layers of protective structure. Enough high polymer makes the disposable nursing pads have super water absorption.