|Product Name||Adult Disposable Underpad|
|Material||1st Layer: Non-woven or Dry Mesh Cover|
2nd Layer: Tissue Paper
3rd Layer: Fluff Pulp Mix Super Absorbent Polymer( Sap or Gel )
4th Layer: Tissue Paper
5th Layer: Pe Film (Can Add Release Paper at The Corner)
|Size||60*60cm,60*90cm, 60*150cm, 80*160cm,or Customized|
|Feature||Disposable, Super Absorbent, Eco-friendly, Comfortable|
|Core Size (cm)||Unit Weight/SAP|
Adult Disposable Underpad
The human pee pad is not a diaper, it is a disposable sanitary product made of PE film, non-woven fabric, fluffy pulp, polymer, and other materials. It is mainly used in hospital operation, gynecological examination, maternal care, infant care, paralyzed patients with fecal incontinence, and women during menstruation. According to the use of different, the name of the Yeesain human pee pad is also different. The disposable incontinence pads used for infants is called baby pee pads. The incontinence pad used for maternal care is called the puerperal pad or the puerperal pad. Today we are talking about our adult pee pads.
The Material of Our Yeesain Disposable Incontinence Pads
Our human pee pad has five layers. Next, we will tell you about the structure.
- The first layer is a non-woven or dry mesh cover. It has the characteristics of fast infiltration. This keeps the skin comfortable. The conductive embossing on the non-woven fabric can guide the urine to spread around, so as to keep the human pee pad dry.
- The second layer is tissue paper.
- The third layer fluff pulp mix super absorbent polymer (SAP or GEL). SAP can make urine absorb quickly and effectively.
- The fourth layer is tissue paper.
- The fifth layer PE film (can add release paper at the corner). PE film can play a waterproof role.
How to Use Yeesain Adult Disposable Underpad?
- Let the user lie on his side, unfold the nursing pad and fold it inwards about 1 / 3, and place it at the waist position of the user. The surface of the nursing pad has diamond-shaped surface embossing, which can effectively dredge the urine. With the internal polymer, it can quickly absorb the liquid and prevent reverse osmosis.
- Let the user turn over and lie on his side to smooth the folded side.
- Make the user lie on his or her back and confirm the position of the nursing pad so that the user can rest in bed.
- Roll up the dirty part of the adult incontinence mats to the inside, and then throw it into the garbage can.
- If there is a stool on the nursing pad, please pour it into the toilet first.
- This product is disposable and cannot be reused.