|Product Name||Adult Insert Pad|
|Anti-Leak||3D Leak Prevention Channel|
|Size||M, L, Xl, XXL|
|Functions||The Super-soft Non-woven Surface is More Gentle to the Skin.|
Leak Guard & Leg Cuff Can Avoid Side Leakage.
Adult Insert Pad
What incontinence products do incontinence people need besides adult diapers and adult incontinence pads? To be honest, diapers cost a lot to incontinent people because they need to be replaced every 2-3 hours. For people with mild incontinence, we recommend that you use an adult diaper liner.
What are adult diaper liners?
Many people are familiar with adult diapers, but they don’t know about adult diaper booster pads. Adult diaper booster pads are designed for bedridden, post-operative, or postnatal care. It is not recommended for patients with severe urinary incontinence. Because you need to change it often, it’s not convenient for people with mobility problems. But it’s convenient and economical for people with mild incontinence. It’s used with adult diapers. And it can extend the service life of diapers. When you need to change diapers, you just need to change adult diaper booster pads.
- Extra protection: Yeesian’s diaper booster pads for adults can easily absorb extra fluid when you are asleep. The polymer in the diaper booster pads for adults is a good way to lock in moisture and prevent leakage.
- Fast absorption: our diaper booster pads for adults are uniform in thickness. Yeesian’s adult pee pads contain polymers with strong water absorption, which can handle a large number of leaked urine. This helps keep the skin clean.
- Reduce odor: powerful overnight absorption and locking technology help reduce odors.
- Soft and comfortable: in addition to removing moisture from the skin, the smooth outer layer of adult pee pads make it comfortable even on the most vulnerable skin.
- Comfort and safety: carefully designed adhesive tape can firmly fix urine pads on any size of the diaper.
- Put the adult urine pad in the bottom of the diaper, and then unfold the urine pad.
- After putting the adult pee pads in a proper position, tear the sticker on the insert pads and fix it on the diaper.
- Pull the diaper handle over the navel to make the adult diaper booster pads fit better.