Knowledge for Using Pee Pads for Dogs
“What is a pee pad for dogs? Why do dogs use a pet pee pad? What are the benefits of using a pet training pad?” These are some common questions that dog owners have when using a pet pee pad, so let’s take a look at pets Related knowledge and common sense of pee pad:
What is the Use of Pet Pee Pads?
As a dog owner, do you have a moment like this: When you go home exhausted after a day of work, you find that the house is full of dog urine? Or when you drive your dog out on weekends happily, but the dog can’t help peeing in the car halfway through? Or the bitch made your house dirty and smelly when it gave birth to a puppy?
In fact, when facing these helpless situations, a small pet changing mat (diaper) can let you easily solve these problems.
What is a Pet Pee Pad?
Just like human baby diapers, pet pee pads are disposable sanitary products specially designed for pet dogs or cats. They have super-safe water absorption capacity, and the specially designed surface materials can keep dry for a long time.
Generally speaking, pet changing pads contain high-grade antibacterial agents, which can deodorize and eliminate odors for a long time, and keep the family clean and hygienic. The special fragrances used can help pets develop good “fixed-point” bowel habits.
Pet changing pads can improve your quality of life and save you a lot of precious time dealing with pet feces every day. In Japan and European and American countries, pet training pads are almost a must-have “life item” for every pet owner.
The Characteristics of Pet Training Pads
What are the characteristics of pet training pads? Generally speaking, pee pads for dogs have the following characteristics:
1. The surface layer is made of high-quality non-woven fabric, which can quickly penetrate and absorb;
2. The interior is made of wood pulp and macromolecules. The macromolecules have good absorption capacity, and the wood pulp locks the internal water firmly;
3. Pet pads are generally made of high-quality PE waterproof membrane, which is relatively strong and not easy to be scratched by dogs.
When Do I Need to Use a Pet Changing Pad?
1. When you bring your dog out, especially in the car, it can also be used in pet cages, cars or hotel rooms.
2. It can be used at home to save the trouble of handling pet feces.
3. Help pet dogs learn to urinate and defecate at certain points. If you want puppies to learn to urinate and defecate at a certain point, they can spread pet diapers on the kennel, and then spray a defecation training agent on the pet diapers, which can promote adaptation to the new environment.
4. Used during bitch production.
How to Use Pet Diapers to Train Dogs to Urinate?
Pet diapers have a more useful function, that is, it can assist in training dogs to urinate, especially for puppies, the effect of urination and defecation training will be more significant.
Because dogs have a very sensitive sense of smell, their olfactory nerves are densely distributed on the nasal mucosa, occupying an area 4 times that of humans, and their sensitivity to smells is more than 40 times higher than that of humans. Therefore, dogs feel more strongly about the inducer in the pet urine pad.
The specific training method is: when the pet dog has an uneasy excretion reaction, prompt him to go to the changing pad immediately; if the dog excretes outside the changing pad, he must be severely reprimanded and clean the surrounding environment without leaving a smell; once the dog excretion is accurate Encourage you when you are on the changing pad. In this way, the dog will quickly learn to urinate and defecate at a fixed point.
Here to add one point: If the dog owner can use the pet changing mat with the toilet or pet cage, the effect will be better.
Four Points for Attention When Using Pet Diapers
Although pet changing pads are simple and easy to use, dog owners should pay attention to the following four points in use to avoid danger:
1. If the dog owner has a baby in his house, store the pet changing pad out of the reach of children.
2. Don’t let your dog develop the habit of biting the changing pad.
3. In case the changing pad is swallowed by your dog, please contact the veterinarian immediately.
4. Keep away from fire sources.