What is the Purpose of Pet Pad?
As a dog owner, you should often have the following moments: when you come home from a day's work, you find that the house is full of dog urine and poop; or when you drive with your dog out to play, you find that the dog is peeing in the car; Or does a dog make your house dirty and smelly when she gives birth to a puppy? In fact, when facing these situations, you can easily solve them. All you need is a small dog pee pad.
What Are Small Dog Pee Pads?
Like baby diapers or adult diapers, dog pee pads are disposable hygiene products designed for dogs or cats. It not only has the super absorbent ability but also specially designed non-woven fabric surface material can keep dry for a long time. Generally speaking, the puppy mat contains an advanced antibacterial agent, which can deodorize and eliminate peculiar smell for a long time, and keep the family clean and healthy. The special fragrance (defecation inducer) can also help pets form good "fixed-point" defecation habits. Therefore, potty pads can not only improve your life quality but also save you the time to deal with pet feces every day.
Characteristics of the Puppy Mat?
What are the characteristics of potty pads? To be honest, the pet urine pad has the following characterishttps://www.yeesain.com/puppy-pads/tics:
- The surface layer is made of high-quality non-woven fabric, which can quickly penetrate and absorb urine.
- Inside the pet pee pads are wood pulp and polymer. The polymer has a good absorption capacity, and the wood pulp will lock the internal water firmly.
- Yeesain pet pee pad is made of high-quality PE waterproof membrane, which is relatively strong and not easy to be scratched by dogs.
Although the pet pee pad is easy to use, dog owners should also pay attention to the following points in use to avoid danger.
- If you have a baby at home, keep the small dog pee pads out of the reach of children's hands.
- Don't let your dog get into the habit of biting the dog pee pads.
- In case the pee pad is swallowed by the dog, please contact the veterinarian immediately.
- Keep away from the fire source.