The best breastfeeding breast pads are an essential product for controlling milk seepage during lactation. Its inner side is made of super-absorbent high molecular material, which can absorb excessive breast milk and fix the overflowing milk in the inner side. Its outside is a breathable waterproof layer that keeps the bra dry.
How to Choose the Right Disposable Nursing Pads?
At present, there are many kinds of nursing pads in the market. It’s hard to distinguish the true from the false, and it’s hard to distinguish the good from the bad. Because the material, structure, technology, and quality are very different, and the effect is not the same, so it is very difficult to choose suitable disposable nursing pads. Choosing waterproof breast pads with poor quality will not only fail to work, but also cause adverse consequences. Therefore, lactation mothers should pay more attention to this kind of product. If it is a poor product, the waterproof breast pads will fall out easily and stimulate the nipple to cause itching and other problems. So you should pay attention to the following points when choosing the breast pads for breastfeeding.
- First of all, we should choose trustworthy brands, and the quality of experienced manufacturers is more guaranteed. Yeesain as the manufacturer of a disposable product with 17 production experience, so you can trust us
- Second, look at the material of the breast pads for breastfeeding. You should choose the breast pads for breastfeeding made of Spunlaced non-woven fabric.
- Third, you should choose a well-sealed anti overflow pad. If any damage is found, please stop using it.
The Advantages of Disposable Nursing Breast pads:
You don’t have to worry about the problem of disposable nursing pads cleaning. You can just throw it away after using it. And it’s very convenient to use. Take out the package and stick it directly inside the underwear. If you need to go out, it is very convenient to change and use.
Usage / Procedure
- The anti overflow milk pad is usually packed in plastic bags, so the first step is to tear the packaging bag and unfold the disposable nursing pad.
- Remove the adhesive backing on the back of the pads.
- Stick the nursing breast pad to the inner side of the bra or underwear and fix it.
- Milk is highly nutritious and easy to breed bacteria. It is recommended to replace it every 3-4 hours. If it gets dirty, we suggest you wipe it clean with wet wipes.
- Please store in a dry and cool place to avoid direct sunlight.
- Please keep it out of the reach of infants and children to avoid accidents.