Yeesain Surface Sanitizing Wipes Will Help You Kill Germs in Our Lives
Surface sanitizing wipes have been shown to be effective against viruses on hard and porous surfaces. Novel Coronavirus (2019 nCoV) can also be killed with bleach germicidal wipes. The killing effect on the novel Coronavirus is evident when wiped on the hard and non-porous surface following the instructions. Yeesain bleach germicidal wipes are made from a water-based formula and are safe for use on plastic, laminate, metal, plexiglass screens, and rubber surfaces.
What Are the Uses of Surface Sanitizing Wipes?
To be honest, you can use them anywhere, including Windows, mirrors, and glass tables. Keep these items handy in the break room, bathroom, and office when you find something that needs cleaning. You can also take our individual sanitizing wipes with you when you travel, which is convenient and hygienic. When you are in a hotel, you can use surface sanitizing wipes to wipe the door handles and other surfaces to make your stay easier.
Benefits of Bleach Germicidal Wipes
- It's more effective and efficient than sprays and towels.
- Lint-free and highly absorbent for an optimal clean.
- Water-based formula is safe to use on plastics, laminates, metals, Plexiglas screens, and rubber surfaces.
- Independently lab certified to quickly disinfect.
- Kills Staph (MRSA), Influenza A Virus, Norovirus, and 99.9% of bacteria when used as directed.
- Our bleach germicidal wipes are disposable, So our surface sanitizing wipes can effectively prevent cross infection.
- These are the wipes without alcohol that are less irritating to the skin.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria that live on surfaces for 48 hours.
Benzalkonium Disinfecting Wipes or Alcohol Wipes?
In our opinion, surface sanitizing wipes are better than alcoholic wipes. The effect of alcohol sterilization is very good, but alcohol is volatile. If the preservation is not good, it can not guarantee a good sterilization effect. And alcohol has corrosiveness, which can damage skin and object surfaces. There are several components of disinfecting wipes, and alcohol is one of them. Besides, the best disinfecting wipes do not contain alcohol and are not irritant. The bactericidal rate of our benzalkonium wipes was 99.9%, and there was no alcohol and irritation. Therefore, if you are looking for the best disinfectant wipes, feel free to contact us.