Do you want to get safe wet wipes for kids? These two recipes will reduce waste and provide a much cleaner, healthier product to use on your baby’s delicate skin. Homemade baby wipes are a great way to reduce the harmful ingredients in products purchased in stores. And reusable wipes are definitely more environmentally friendly solutions. But sometimes disposable wet wipes for kids are more beneficial and more useful, especially when traveling. Next, we’ll show you how to make disposable wet wipes for kids.
How to make infant baby wipes?
- Materials required: 1 roll of thick paper towel, preferably free ( but strong enough to ensure it doesn’t shatter when used) 2 cups of hot water, 2 tbsp Brownian castile soap, 1 tbsp olive oil or sweet almond oil, 1 tbsp all-natural lotion, optional essential oil or Marigold Extract (if required)
- You also need to prepare a sealed container. The container should be large enough to cut the tissue roll in half. You can use a plastic ice cream container, an old wet towel container, or an old coffee can.
- Next, cut the tissue in half with a serrated knife. Place half upright in the container.
- Heat water to boiling point in the microwave oven. Then add castor oil and soap and stir. If necessary, drop a few drops of essential oil. Calendula is good for sensitive skin. The lotion provides an extra moisturizing effect.
- Pour the mixture on the paper towel and soak thoroughly. Cover and wait 10 minutes until completely absorbed. Open and pull out the cardboard centre tube. You will continue to pull wipes from the centre as you use them.
Then you can use disposable infant baby wipes. As mentioned above, baby wipes have many benefits. But if you don’t want to make baby wipes so troublesome, Yeesain health technology can provide you with high-quality baby wipes. Please feel free to contact us if you need it.