Everyone who has become a mother knows that baby wipes are very useful. The baby’s skin is delicate and tender, it will be sensitive to redness and even inflammation if you don’t pay attention. Therefore, choosing an excellent baby wipe is necessary for parents. So how to confirm whether the baby wipes are “up to standard”? Let’s take a look
The first thing after you get the baby wipes is to look at the words on the package and make sure whether it is produced by a regular wipes manufacturer according to the standard. This is very important. In addition to choosing a big brand, you must also learn to identify whether the baby wipes are true or false.
How to identify good baby wipes?
- Experienced mothers know that thick baby wipes are better; two wet wipes of the same specification, one heavier and the other lighter, the heavier wet wipes must have more moisture than the lighter ones.
- Take it and pinch it. The higher the pure cotton content, the more thick it will be pinched.
- When you get the wet wipes, open the plastic cover on the top, and you can smell the wet wipes. Excellent baby wipes are non alcoholic wet wipes and wet wipes unscented , so you better smell it when choosing wet wipes, It is not recommended for babies if it smells of alcohol or has a strong fragrance.
- Everyone knows that cotton clothes are very comfortable and have good water absorption, Its surface is not very smooth. For the same reason, the higher the cotton content of the baby wipes, the more difficult it is to slip when rubbed, and the hand feels very comfortable. It doesn’t fluff. You can identify the cotton content of wet wipes by this way.
- Wet wipes are basically divided into hot-rolled non-woven fabrics, spunlace non-woven fabrics. Hot-rolled non-woven fabrics have poor water retention and stiff hand feeling; while spunlace non-woven fabrics have good water retention and have the comfort of cotton products.
Water of baby wipes
✔ Pure water: water that does not contain any additives, is colorless and transparent and can be directly drinkable. It is also called distilled water because it is made by distillation and other methods in the experiment.
✔ RO pure water: pure water produced by RO reverse osmosis technology;
✔ EDI pure water: pure water produced by EDI technology;
In terms of water quality standards, the purity of EDI ultrapure water is higher than that of RO pure water.
Chemical of baby wipes
✔Coconut oil glucoside: Coconut oil glucoside has excellent decontamination, wetting, and penetration capabilities. It is very low irritation to skin and eyes.
✔Propylene glycol: Propylene glycol helps dissolve dirt, prevents skin from drying too quickly, helps the penetration of active ingredients, and also has the antiseptic ability. It is irritating to the skin and eyes. Dermatologists recommend that infants and other people with sensitive skin had better not use it.
✔Phenoxyethanol: It has antibacterial effect and usually acts as a preservative in cosmetics, vaccines and medicines
✔Amino acid glycerides: It is the esters formed by the dehydration and condensation of amino acids and glycerol, which play a moisturizing effect.
✔ Jojoba ester: moisturizer, keep the skin moisturized continuously.
✔ Zeolite fungicide: It has cleansing and sterilizing effects. It is widely used in the disinfection of skin and surgical instruments during medical operations.
What ingredients should baby wipes avoid?
▶ Alcohol: The role of alcohol in wet wipes is mainly to sterilize, but alcohol is volatile, and it will easily cause moisture loss on the skin surface after wiping. It feels tight and dry, causing skin discomfort, so it is not suitable for babies.
▶ Flavors: Flavors are also ingredients that are prone to irritation. Therefore, the aromatic scent should be selected according to the preferences of consumers, but the added flavor components increase the risk of skin allergies, so baby products should be natural and pure.
▶ Preservatives: The purpose of preservatives is to protect the product from microbial contamination. Extend the shelf life and service life of the product, but improper use of preservatives can cause allergic dermatitis. Preservatives are also one of the common causes of skin allergies and skin irritation.
▶ Water that has not been fully sterilized: The main component of baby wipes is water. The water here must be purified water after treatment, otherwise, the bacteria in the water will multiply on the wipes, which is harmful to the baby’s skin and health.
We can not say which wet wipes are the best disposable wipes for the baby, can only say whether the wet wipes formula is suitable for the baby to use. Mothers in the purchase of baby wet wipes, can’t only pay attention to baby wet wipes price, the formula and raw materials are more important. Henan Yeesain Health Co., Ltd. focuses on the development and production of baby wipes, constantly improve the formula of wet wipes, so that make the baby more comfortable and safe. We provide customized service for baby wipes. We can manufacture baby wipes according to your requirements. If you want more information about our product, please send us an email, we will get back to you soon.