With regard to breastfeeding, many mothers have such a problem: how to prevent leakage at night. The thing is, some babies don’t need to nurse any more at night, so mothers can sleep more, but their breasts don’t support the plan. Therefore, some mothers will wear a soft nursing bra or washable nursing pad when they sleep. But when I woke up in the morning, I was still full of milk and my clothes were dirty. Is there any way to help you solve the leak at night? To tell you the truth, if you are bothered by night leakage, we suggest that you use night time breast pads.
Why do you need to buy night time breast pads?
Your breasts can start producing milk as early as the second trimester of pregnancy, and continue as long as two years after breastfeeding stops. And that means that during this wonderful, and at times maddening roller coaster we call motherhood, our breasts can produce milk when we least expect it. When in a warm shower, or from one breast while your little one is feeding on the other, milk may come. For most of us though, the impromptu leaking will normally stop in the first six to ten weeks after giving birth. In the meantime, we have to try and tame our sprinkler. In this way, breast pads can be the best way to solve this problem. Just like nappies, you can choose from disposable overnight nursing pads or washable, and a range of prices and materials.
The advantage of overnight nursing pads
- The yeesain night breast pads are designed to help you stay dry and comfortable while sleeping.
- The yeesain night breast pads have multi layers for super absorbency and a one-way top sheet that traps moisture inside the pad.
- A silky-soft feel made from breathable, soft materials is also designed to be completely leak-proof, guaranteeing you a dry night’s sleep.
- Soft and comfortable with a contoured fit, these overnight breast pads easily slip into a nursing bra or regular bra and are invisible under clothes.
- Two adhesive strips hold the pads firmly in place inside the bra.
- The pads can be positioned horizontally during the day and vertically at night to prevent leaking.
Why not choose washable overnight breast pads?
We have noticed that many mothers will choose washable anti overflow pads, but we recommend that you do not choose washable anti overflow pads. The reasons are as follows.
- It is replaced several times a day at a high cost. Sensitive mothers are allergic to certain materials.
- The repeated use of anti overflow pad has poor water absorption and is difficult to play the role of anti overflow
- Because milk is rich in nutrients, it is easy to breed bacteria after spilling for a long time. These bacteria will attach to the breast pad. Many bacteria can not be killed by cleaning. It is easy to cause breast infection and infect the baby when it is used again.